Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What to write? Something happened around. :p

FINALLY! I'm free to blog.
Recently always went hospital after class. Everyday just the same. Is tired sometimes. But grandma's smile caused my tiredness fly away. Yea, is worth for me.

Even sometimes i could take my own leave and stay at home, i still need to take care cousins. Is Three! Three!
Was mum's order and i had no reason to reject. Because mum and aunt had to go hospital to take care my grandma. What can i replied to her was Yes madam! Yes madam! What a good daughter.

What to do. Step by step. In the end my own time gone. Pheeew~
Early morning had to wake up early for their school. But they always wake up early than me. Good!
Indeed they scared i can't wake up. I had told them, don't worry, my mum will morning call me. One morning i had received 2 morning calls from their mum. And i slept back. Yawnnnn.

Prepared lunch. Instant noodles can or not? NO! My mum will kill me!
Fetched them go tution. And they are in different times different places for tution. WELLLLL!
Dinner. One want eat noodles, one want eat rice. Sorry, no choice for them. Follow me. HAHA.
Anyway they are cute. *If they don't fight out.






































Ahhh! One more to talk!
Yesterday i felt my dad is CUTE. Is the conversation with him.

Dad: Later i bring you go McD eat, okay?
Me: Don't want. I'm still full.
Dad: Why? Go la. Go la.
Me: What's wrong with you?
Dad: Because i want collect the coca-cola glass.
Me: HAHAHA. But i don't like to eat set meal 1. 5 dollar charge if you want me eat.
Dad: Okay. I paid all. If can, go eat many set as you can. =.=
 
And today i had eat at hostel and get the glass.
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment