Sunday, June 20, 2010

I feel not good. In my heart. :'(

Is sullen because had not ample time to sleep. Mind was in a tumult whole day.
Dejected after received call from mum early morning. It gave me a shock to be told grandma was seriously ill and she was sent to ICU midnight.

Everyone seemed downcast after heard grievous news. But what can we do? :(
It make us down. Everyone looked tired in hospital.
And i'm unhappy. Seriously. *Want shout loudly as much as i can. Ahhhhhhhhhh!

The feeling when step in ICU is how pathetic! I hate it. 
She had operation today and she tough enough. A thumbs up for you, grandma!

I still remember you told me i'm the grandchildren who easy to coax when i'm small.
You laugh at me but i like. Tell me more when you recover. I'm waiting.
Stay tough, because we need you.

I'm feeling blue today.

3 comments:

  1. Hope your grandma will be fine.
    Don't worry too much, sweetie.
    Things will go the way they will be.
    No matter what happens, you gotta remember that, everything happens for a reason. :)
    Be tough girl. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i felt so sad when i saw her !
    so many tubes here and there !
    cant express out ! but just feel that want to cry!
    i miss the moment when grandma complaint something to me ! both of us just the same, but no one dare to complain to my dad !
    everytime i step out my room, i will just look to her room and search for her shoes ! is my habit!
    and i FREAKING dont like to go to hospital again! FREAKING dont like to step in CCU again ! FREAKING dont like to see grandma like this ! feel so hurt !

    ReplyDelete
  3. stay strong...your grandma is in good hands...you will have to take care of your health as well...

    ReplyDelete