Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The days after exam. :)

My AS exam was finished last thursday. It's bring me a wide smile on my face. :)
But there's no holiday for me. So, a frustrated look on my face. :S

Like what i said in facebook " People holiday, I exam. After exam, people still holiday, but i start class. It's killing. T__T

But at least i had done some from what i want.
An unforgettable time with the girls. A big K room and whole cinema hall. Awwwww! It's totally our day. Junie cheong, we really enjoyed the time with you together. Your tomata egg! I want eat! I want eat!



Had a non-stop eating at Town Steamboat with yee en, wei lin, hee chiew and wei xin.. It's the funny moment what can i said. Thanks for help me to carry my stuff.
Jogging with the fellow. I can wake up early! Movie Movie Movie! It's nice. XD.

Ahhhh! One more.
I went back to secondary school for campfire. Gather with scouts and had a lung talk whole night. I had really awesome moments with you guys. And i can't wait for next gathering.


Ohh. It's time for me to cook dinner. Bye

1 comment: