Saturday, June 25, 2011

June twenty-fifth's diary :)

..listening Touching Heart by SeeYa now. Oh my, I've got this song on the brain, that slushy emotional music. Have a listen if you love emotional song because it has plaintive melody. Kay, back to topic, last post was like a month ago. Hmmmm, busy and lazy.

But anyway, things are fine if don't mention about my work. Dad always said working is good, bla bla blahhh...You know, old saying. Well, the job is good, just i want to stop it with no reason. 'Just said you're lazy.' said mum. Ohh no mum, you're really my mum, nobody could read my mind except you. ;) Aiyoh, university life's coming soon, so should have holiday to relax and prepare some stuffs before go into jail life, right?

Tsk tsk tsk, korean infection, addicted on korean drama recently. Ohh yes, i'm willing to sacrifice my sleeping time to it although the next morning have to work. Dad said i'm crazy. I don't think so, it's normal to youngster having an owl life like me. And dear weather, i know you're hot, don't need to show off. Uhhh, It's HOTTTTT. You make me sick. :(

Oh yea babeh, today sick, take leave, FREEEEdom! So i plan to clean up my room especially wardrobe, floor, desk, window,....kay, is everything actually. :/ You know, my mum like to complain my things are in a muddle, tidy up your room please or you might at least tidy up your desk..... At first i'm very excited when start to tidy up my wardrobe. Mind's thinking: Nyehehe, clothes don't fit in, just throw, THROW! Then i can buy new one. But....... is nothing to throw in the end. Uhh uhh, dissatisfied. La la lah, next step is to bath they two and let them have a sunbathe seen sun's so hot and spicy today. Well, I know i'm a good owner. :DD  Realized today just done wardrobe part, others no yet touch. Nevermind next time, dinner time reach, eat is more important. Bye people, bye saturday!  :)

1 comment: