Tuesday, November 23, 2010

♥ without a word

I should have done that. I should have ignored it like something i couldn't see.
I shouldn't have looked at you at all. I should have run away. I should have acted like i didn't hear it like something I couldn't hear. I shouldn't have listened to love at all.

Without a word , you let me know love. Without a word, you give me love.
You made me even hold your breath but you ran away like this.
Without a word, love leaves me. Without a word, love tossed me away.
what should I say next? My closed lips were surprised on their own.
Coming without any words..

Why does it hurts so much? Why does it hurts continuously ?
Except for the fact that i can't see you anymore and that you are not here anymore.
Otherwise, it's the same as before.

Without a word, i waited for love. Without a word, love hurts me.
I zoned out. I become a fool because I cry looking at the sky.
Without a word, firewell finds me. Without a word, the end comes to me.
I think my heart was surprised to send you away without any preperations.
It came without a word.
Without a word, it comes and leaves. Like the fever before.
Maybe all I need to do is endure the hurt for a while.
Because in the end, only scars are left.

No comments:

Post a Comment